ERA Legal congratulates Kylie Salter on her recent admission as a solicitor. Kylie joined ERA Legal in 2011 as a researcher and we are pleased to confirm that she will continue with ERA Legal as she commences her career as a solicitor.
- The Importance of the Harman Undertaking
- What is a “Construction Contract” under the Security of Payment Act?
- Selling assets in breach of trust: seeking declaratory relief
- Recourse to security and “no injunction” clauses
- Ordering accounts in mortgagor-mortgagee relationships
- Staying winding up orders: Can directors stop the clock?
- “Attaching” judgment to a bankruptcy notice: lessons in semantics
- Combustible cladding laws: a definitive guide
- Progress on Phoenix Activity
- Enforcement of statutory debt under section 15 of the SOP Act