ERA Legal congratulates Kylie Salter on her recent admission as a solicitor. Kylie joined ERA Legal in 2011 as a researcher and we are pleased to confirm that she will continue with ERA Legal as she commences her career as a solicitor.
- Bankruptcy trustee sets aside s79 final property orders
- Liabilities are not assignable
- How to deal with disputes against a militant Local Council?
- Challenging adjudication determinations in Court – when is an error a “jurisdictional error”?
- Offers of Compromise – shutting the door on common law principles of offer and acceptance
- Failure to Join Necessary Parties Fatal to Relief against Forfeiture Claim
- Why use a construction lawyer to negotiate construction contracts?
- The “examinable affairs” of a company and disclosure obligations for liquidators
- The worst kept secret to quickly recovering debts for builders
- COVID-19 Leasing Regulations: No protection for pre-pandemic defaults