Daren established the firm in 2004. He heads up our ever growing, high energy, Loan + Securities division and continues to work closely with all other divisions.
Daren also has over 20 years’ experience in the insolvency and reconstruction field, having advised a number of Australia’s leading insolvency practitioners on various high profile and complex external administrations across all industries.
Daren’s daily motivation is to do everything possible to win the best commercial outcome for clients. He believes lawyers need to treat their clients’ businesses as if they were their parents’ business; with their parents’ entire life’s work, savings and home on the line. Only then will a lawyer truly live and breathe their pain and celebrate their victories.
Areas of Experience
- Restructuring, workouts and advisory
- Voluntary administrations, liquidations and receiverships
- Finance and banking
- Personal Property Securities
- High Court of Australia
- Federal Court of Australia
- Federal Circuit Court of Australia
- Supreme Court of New South Wales and Victoria