Kylie oversees our Loan + Securities division. She acts for a number of lenders on a variety of transactions, including documenting and facilitating complex high value transactions for project and construction finance, acquisition finance, property and real estate finance and corporate finance. Kylie also acts for insolvency practitioners, secured parties and corporations providing expert advice on general commercial matters and transactions.
Kylie is a leading lawyer on the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 and regularly advises and speaks on topics associated with the impact of the legislation on commercial transactions and the validity and enforceability of security interests.
Areas of Experience
- Finance and banking
- Personal Property Securities
- Corporate and commercial transactions
- Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Rules
- Bachelor of Arts (Government and International Relations)
- Bachelor of Laws
- High Court of Australia
- Federal Court of Australia
- Supreme Court of New South Wales